On 'Tasks Schedules' tab you can set scheduled tasks to be run periodically on your machine.
1) enter hour and minute when the application or document should be run \ open
2) select day(s) when the task should be run
3) select program type (pre-installed or custom)
4) if you have selected '...custom...' the Browse button will become enabled; press it to browse for executable file or document
5) eneter Run parameters if any
6) Set Task is Active flag
Repeat these steps for every task you need to set and press خت to accept changes. Press Cancel to close the window withous saving changes.
NOTE: each tab representing a single task has a Test button that allows you to test given settings by immediately launching the task in current configuration.